Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 683.193 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,135,150 Franc (€1,662) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)