Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,992,218 Franc (€3,018) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)