Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.649 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 976,274 Franc (€1,489) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)