Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.556 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,038,803 Franc (€1,585) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)