Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.562 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,056,503 Franc (€1,617) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)