Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18766 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 682,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 544,041 Franc (COL$2,899,058) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)