Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19470 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 668,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 525,901 Franc (COL$2,701,018) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)