Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21441 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 290,223 Franc (COL$1,353,592) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)