Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21008 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 290,866 Franc (COL$1,384,552) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (40 minutes ago)