Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19339 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 808,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 649,289 Franc (COL$3,357,414) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)