Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.165 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 985,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 759,753 Franc (R$ 4,928) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (36 minutes ago)