Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.804 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 999,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 768,976 Franc (R$ 5,066) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)