Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.300 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 987,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 770,272 Franc (R$ 4,471) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)