Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.662 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 772,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 661,335 Franc ($U35,437) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (44 minutes ago)