Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.015 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 742,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 629,457 Franc ($U34,941) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)