Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.735 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 917,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 787,224 Franc ($U42,019) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)