Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.651 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 632,906 Franc (383,293 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)