Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.655 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 16% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 579,733 Franc (350,378 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)