Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.800 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 702,876 Franc (390,439 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 584,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)