Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.996 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 585,365 Franc (293,228 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)