Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.877 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,541,219 Franc (91,323 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 3 hours ago)