Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.518 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,422,742 Franc (81,218 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (29 minutes ago)