Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 280,619 Franc (€431) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)