Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 905,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 819,439 Franc (€1,233) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (28 minutes ago)