Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.483 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 847,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 762,626 Franc (€1,163) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)