Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.565 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 457,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 340,959 Franc (₨39,811) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)