Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.392 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 234,373 Franc (₨24,954) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)