Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.018 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 284,316 Franc (₨35,459) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)