Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.971 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 378,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 306,921 Franc (₨34,212) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)