Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.336 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 311,449 Franc (₨37,364) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)