Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.970 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,488,906 Franc (€2,266) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)