Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,796,672 Franc (€2,763) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)