Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 651.004 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,486,554 Franc (€2,283) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)