Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,521 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.285 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,292,033 Franc (€3,482) in Paris.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)