Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,379 prices entered by 514 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,307,062 Franc (€1,986) in Paris.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)