Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,468 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.909 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,639,717 Franc (€2,485) in Paris.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)