Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.957 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 883,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 703,447 Franc (28,186 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)