Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 24.287 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 307,768 Franc (12,672 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (43 minutes ago)