Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.960 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 880,407 Franc (11,745 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)