Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.421 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 886,287 Franc (11,909 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)