Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.362 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 618,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 451,557 Franc (6,240 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)