Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.600 XOF / SRD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,705,433 Franc (20,900 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)