Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.529 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,391 Franc (₨398) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)