Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.051 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,450 Franc (₨160) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)