Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,006 Franc (€8) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)