Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (€4.76) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)