Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 562.150 XOF / PAB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,985,112 Franc (5,310 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,287 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)