Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.800 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,701,593 Franc (€2,591) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (36 minutes ago)