Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,611,303 Franc (€2,458) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)