Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.046 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,191 Franc (5,916 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)