Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.035 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,336 Franc (5,157 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (24 minutes ago)