Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.198 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,923 Franc (2,439 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)