Cost of living comparison between Palmyra, Syria and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.192 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,331 Franc (1,955 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (44 minutes ago)