Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.083 XOF / SYP *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,424 Franc (5,007 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)