Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 660.038 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,417,087 Franc (€2,147) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)