Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 622.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,628,406 Franc ($2,616) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)