Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 621.500 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,301,916 Franc ($2,095) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)