Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.330 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,360,272 Franc ($2,551) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)