Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,524,981 Franc ($2,746) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)