Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.565 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,905,144 Franc (€2,906) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)