Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.562 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,826,036 Franc (€2,794) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)