Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,755,254 Franc (€2,695) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)