Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04077 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 235,106 Franc (Rp 5,766,707) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (about 1 hour ago)