Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04594 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,187 Franc (Rp 7,121,323) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)