Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04636 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 325,524 Franc (Rp 7,021,947) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)