Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.650 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,312 Franc (₨712) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)