Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.487 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,174 Franc (₨578) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)