Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.504 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,049,367 Franc (€3,126) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (38 minutes ago)