Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03945 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 944,361 Franc (Rp 23,940,312) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)