Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.893 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,404,758 Franc (Mex$ 48,620) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (31 minutes ago)