Cost of living comparison between Pachuca, Mexico and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.379 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,423,574 Franc (Mex$ 43,967) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (40 minutes ago)