Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.722 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,441,000 Franc (Mex$ 45,426) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)