Cost of living comparison between Oxford, United Kingdom and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 782.996 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,864,729 Franc (£11,322) in Oxford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)