Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 663.537 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,645,264 Franc (€2,480) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (32 minutes ago)