Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.313 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,044,361 Franc (€1,603) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)