Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.829 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 224,106 Franc (46,411 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)