Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 377,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 255,495 Franc (52,870 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)