Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.663 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 236,989 Franc (50,818 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cologne costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)