Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.647 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 208,496 Franc (36,920 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)