Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.912 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 283,923 Franc (4,661 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)