Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 439.921 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,004,325 Franc (C$4,556) in Ottawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)