Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.274 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 981,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 776,840 Franc (30,737 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)