Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.579 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 778,447 Franc (30,433 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €254 (about 1 hour ago)