Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.467 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,388,109 Franc (€2,131) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)