Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 998,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 811,619 Franc (CH$911,993) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)