Cost of living comparison between Osnabrück, Germany and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.161 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,789,286 Franc (€2,731) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)