Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 157.435 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,400 Franc (34TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)