Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.156 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 305,904 Franc (3,510 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)