Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.801 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 574,175 Franc (6,466 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)