Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.643 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 808,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 651,441 Franc (7,187 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (43 minutes ago)