Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.215 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 711,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 565,585 Franc (6,340 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)