Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.439 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 718,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 570,163 Franc (6,447 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)