Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 439.030 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,088,425 Franc (C$4,757) in Oshawa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)