Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.646 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 240,458 Franc (31,449 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)