Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.660 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 276,032 Franc (31,875 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)