Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.375 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 401,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,140 Franc (34,047 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)