Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.944 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 241,360 Franc (30,383 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)