Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.058 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,238,620 Franc (¥442,593) in Osaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)