Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.629 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,627 Franc ($b55) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)