Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.673 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,025,020 Franc (30,372 kr) in Örebro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)