Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.587 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,011,381 Franc (359,994 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)