Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.811 XOF / DZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 894,176 Franc (185,865 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)