Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.803 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 396,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,198 Franc (166,529 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (29 minutes ago)