Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.651 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 436,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 325,160 Franc (196,920 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)