Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.013 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 309,659 Franc (2,121 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)