Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.824 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 544,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 436,753 Franc (2,995 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (43 minutes ago)