Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.185 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,172 Franc (2,671 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)