Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.719 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 378,860 Franc (2,692 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)