Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.274 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 312,252 Franc (2,164 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)