Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.282 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,557,436 Franc (€2,373) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (37 minutes ago)