Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 653.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 999,447 Franc (€1,529) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)