Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.623 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,651,129 Franc (10,890 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)