Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.647 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,402 Franc (2,066 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £63 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (32 minutes ago)