Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.969 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 46% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,346 Franc (683 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)