Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.359 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 275,832 Franc (руб 26,629) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)