Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.357 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 648,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 458,336 Franc (руб 48,983) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)