Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.701 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 221,889 Franc (руб 20,736) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)