Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.194 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 993,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 836,085 Franc (5,319 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)