Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.790 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,308,971 Franc (8,567 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)